The internationally famous area of Costa del Sol, is well known for its beautiful beaches, wide cultural offer and its nightlife. But one of the most important aspect of this area are the Golf courses, which are internationally renowned. In this post we have selected the best golf courses in Mijas Costa and La Cala de Mijas:
- La Cala Resort: Is a large golf complex situated in Mijas, is formed by three 18 holes golf courses (America, Asia and Europe), and a Par 3 Pitch & putt. Within this complex is also located a large four stars hotel, a spa and several developments if you are interested in owning a golf property in the Costa del Sol.
- Santana Golf & Country Club: Set in the Costa del Sol, between Fuengirola and Marbella, in the Sierra de Mijas Natural Park. It is a demanding course, as it design is intended to give a continuous challenge with many water hazards, and well protected greens with greenside bunkers.
- Calanova Golf Club: An 18 hole , par 72-5866m) situated in La Cala de Mijas, at just 5 minutes from the beach. Technical and intimidating golf course and one of the most affordable in the area. Enjoy the sea views from the clubhouse!
- La Noria Golf Resort: A Young club, inagourated in 2003, with 9 holes par 33’s, with a flat landscape with four bridges, two lakes and a stream crossing the course from north to south.
- La Siesta Golf Club: from its beginning in 1989, this golf course in Mijas Costa has been distinguished for having a technical and fun round. It consists of a 9 hole par 3, each one of them with an special feature.
- Mijas Golf: with two 18 holes golf courses, Los Lagos and Los Olivos, this resort designed by Robert Trent Jones offers a friendly atmosphere and excellent services to its clients. Situated in the valley of Mijas, north of Fuengirola only 20 minutes from Malaga International Airport.
You can know more about golf courses in Benahavis and Estepona or in Marbella by visiting our blog.