Marbella is internationally known for its beaches, but did you know that you can also enjoy them with your pet? If you are thinking of coming on holiday to the Costa del Sol with your dog, these are the best pet-friendly beaches in and around Marbella:
- Dog Beach “el Pinillo”: Located a few minutes from the centre, and just a few metres from the Arco de Marbella. It is one of the best dog beaches in the area. It even has benches to enjoy a picnic on the beach! There is also parking nearby and a fantastic promenade with chiringuitos all around. Don’t miss it!
- Dog Beach “Ventura del Mar”: Our dogs can also enjoy now Puerto Banús beaches. Located next to the Urb. The rodeo, this beach is a little rockier than the previous one. Even so, the furry ones of the house will enjoy running and refreshing themselves in the water.
- Beach for Dogs “the Castle”: A few minutes walk from the castle of Sohail in Fuengirola. On this beach, in addition to enjoying the company of our dogs, we can do a bit of historical tourism and walk through the castle park, a fortress built more than 1000 years ago.
- Beach for Dogs “Carvajal”: In the city of Benalmádena, pets also go on holiday. This beach also has showers for dogs, Therefore the sand is no longer an excuse!
- Piedra Paloma Beach for dogs: Only 15 minutes from Estepona is this fantastic canine beach where not only pets will have fun. Charge your phone, you are going to take many photos!
If you’ve fallen in love with the coast and its beaches, don’t hesitate and take a look at our best beach properties in Marbella. What do you prefer? a townhouse with garden, or an apartment with a large terrace with views. All of them are ideal to live with your family and your pet!